Hi! Welcome to Caffeine and Fairydust. I am so glad you decided to drop by…
Caffeine and Fairydust is a lifestyle and parenting blog that was created in 2014 as a way to document my journey through this shit storm called parenting. I started it as a way to connect with other like-minded moms, and to feel a little less alone. I did not fit into the perfect parent category and I could never master the monochrome flat lay baby photo’s… so I started my own tribe – and here you are. If it’s your first time here, I get that all of the information can be a little overwhelming, so I’ve created this page, with some of my best articles, to get you started. Grab a cup of tea or coffee, or a glass of wine (or wine in a coffee cup)…
1. If we are going to take this to the next level, you should probably get to know us first….
So that’s the four of us, luckily my husband has since shaved his beard (can I get a whoop whoop?). You can get to know us by clicking on the below links…
Leave a comment and introduce yourself, I love getting to know you guys!
2. I update the blog fairly regularly, but I post different content across my social media channels.
To stay up to date with the latest competitions and blog post, it is best to subscribe to the mailing list (see box below) or to like my Facebook page.
To see our daily shenanigans, life on the farm and everything I love you should follow along on Instagram – it is such a fun way to connect!
To chat, follow me on Twitter and let’s get to know each other!
To see how I like to procrastinate, waste my time and dream wayyyy too big – follow me on Pinterest.
I try to answer every email and comment we receive so if there’s something you want to tell us, good, bad or ugly – Let me know! I will answer your questions to the best of my ability – just be patient as there’s only one of me and I am outnumbered by children.
3. Re-heat your coffee for the 4th time today, settle in and enjoy Caffeine and Fairydust’s best of the best!
- Modern Parenting Has Lost Its Damn Mind
- Tattoo Etiquette – How Not To Be An Asshole
- To The Mom Sitting In The NICU With Her Premature Baby
- What No-One Tells You About Having A Baby Boy
- 20 Emotions You Feel, But Cannot Explain
- My Issues With Maternity Leave In South Africa
4. I love hosting competitions – to see and enter the latest competitions, click here.
5. I often write reviews on products we have tried and tested – click below to see our reviews on products in the following categories:
6. Work with me… If you want to advertise on Caffeine and Fairydust, collaborate or chat about your product – e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org