So I am not sure if you have noticed – but the blog got a major make-over! Not only does it look fan-bloody-tastic, it is also now more user friendly.
The lovely Andrea from Clever Bird Banter is the mastermind behind all of this, she took my vision and made it better than I ever thought possible. She even included one of my own fashion illustrations in the header, which I thought was a lovely personal touch. Andrea was such a joy to work with – she just got it. Thank you Andrea ♥
What to expect from the blog this year…
To be honest, not much will change… I am just really going to try and post more often. I really enjoy writing, but I have just been down-right lazy. The new look has definitely inspired me – now to find the time! What do you want to see more of on the blog? I would love to hear your thoughts!
To celebrate, I thought I would offer a prize that would help you with one of the most stressful things when it comes to kids (well, for me at least) – birthday parties. Remember the most amazing Star Wars party ever in the world? Well, of course you do. It was planned and executed by the amazing team from Pretty Different Events – and I am giving you a chance to WIN a birthday party for your little one from them! Please make sure you read the terms and conditions below!
Pretty Fun – (worth R2500)
The package is specially designed and styled according to your preferred theme.
Included in this package is the following:
• Colour Plates
• Colour Serviettes
• Individual fizzy cool drink with a themed label
• Party gift bag with themed label
• Assortment of sweets with themed label
• Chips (Nik Naks)
• Bubbles with themed label
• Themed Food flags / Cupcake Toppers ( x 28)
• Themed Name Tags / Thank you tags
• Colour Party hats
• Balloons, no helium (x 30) for decoration
• Themed Bunting (x 1)*
• Personalized welcome blackboard*
• FREE use of 5 photo booth props*
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Items marked with * are property of Pretty Different Events. Prize allows for 15 kids max. Cost of additional kids to be requested. Parties have to be booked 30 days in advance. Fuel will be charged at R3,50 p/km for areas outside a 20km radium from Bellville or Sunningdale; Parties are currently only available in areas listed below: Melkbos, Table View, Milnerton, Durbanville, Brackenfell, Bellville, Cape Town CBD & immediate surrounds, Hout Bay, Claremont, Constantia, Tokai
How To Enter:
- Share this post on social media.
- Leave a comment – How old is your child? And what would you like to see on the blog more often?
- Like Caffeine And Fairydust On Facebook
- Like Pretty Different Events On Facebook
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES:
1. Tweet about the competition:
2. Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CaffeineandF
Competition closes 1 February 2016