Competition Terms & Conditions
We run quite a bit of competitions on Caffeine and Fairydust – here are the rules that apply to every competition hosted:
1. Prizes will be awarded to first correct entry drawn after the closing date. If you have failed to follow all of the steps outlined in the competition, your entry will not be considered.
2. The start and end dates of competitions will appear on the competition post – winners will be announced at my own personal capacity.
3. My decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Prizes will only be issued after the close of the competition. The delivery period of the prize can change depending on the sponsor and the prize will typically be delivered directly from the sponsor or sponsors’ representative. Caffeine and Fairydust will not be held accountable for late delivery, loss, damage, etc.
5. Failure to accept your prize within 7 days from announcement results in forfeiture of the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
6. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
7. Prizes will only be delivered within South Africa, unless stated otherwise.
8. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
9. Winners are not eligible for another prize for 6 months after the closing date of the competition they have won. You will be eligible to win a competition promoted by us after the expiry of six months after the date on which you won the last competition.
10. Caffeine and Fairydust has the right to publicize the winner’s names on all social media sites, including the blog for promotional purposes.
11. Caffeine and Fairydust and it’s associate sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion for any reason, or if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Caffeine and Fairydust and the sponsors.
12. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
13. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
14. For purposes hereof, “affiliate” means my co-promoters and sponsors of this competition, PR Companies, their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
15. People who enter prizes just in order to sell them afterwards will be blacklisted and will not be eligible to win any prizes on Caffeine and Fairydust in the future.